Saturday, March 31, 2012


MY CRAZY MORGAN



Back during the fall I took the boys to the Minute Clinic to get flu shots...  I appreciate the (sometimes) convenience of the Minute Clinic but have no idea what idiot came up with that name - obviously not someone with children...  We spent 45 minutes waiting in the chairs, which I kid you not were on the feminine hygiene aisle.  The boys played their Nintendos for awhile but soon lost interest and started exploring the shelves.  What fun :)  Morgan quickly found a box of tampons and in all seriousness wanted to know "are these cigarettes?"  I spent the next few minutes praying they would hurry up and call our name because honestly the middle of CVS is not where you want to explain tampons to your 5-yr-old son.  He was finally satisfied with "it's girl stuff, I'll tell you later".  UNTIL, he found a box in our bathroom at home, but that's another story for another day...



No comments:

Post a Comment